As a buyer, the world of real estate is ever expanding in the age of technology. Buyers have many resources in which to research their home purchase. However, the old adage will never change: REAL ESTATE IS LOCAL. Searching on line only gets you so far…especially if you are searching from out of state and are unfamiliar with the area. Working with a knowledgeable local south Florida agent can save you time, money and confusion. Seawind Realty’s website provides a great first step in your home search.
Remember, listing agents represent the seller. Many buyers mistakenly believe working directly with the seller’s agent will save them money. This just is not the case. Seller’s contract with the listing agent and agree to the commission before the home is marketed. Additionally, it is easier for a listing agent to present an aggressive offer presented by a buyer’s agent. Each side has fair and equitable representation.
Engaging the expertise and buyer’s representation of a local broker should be your first priority in your search.
The following are benefits of using Buyer’s Agent:
• Establish your criteria of “must haves” and “second wishes”
• Properly educate you on what your budget will afford you
• Analyze your financing options and make recommendations of mortgage brokers
• Keep you up to the minute on homes that meet your needs
• Once a property is identified – evaluate comparables and establish an offer price
• Negotiate on your behalf to secure the purchase and achieve a meeting of the minds
• Work with you through the inspection process
• Help you identify third party servicers
• Keep the entire process on track and compliant of the timelines of the contract
• Reduce the stress of home buying and give you confidence in your successful purchase