We have worked on the sale of over $500M in South Florida real estate. As a real estate seller, listing your home requires specific steps and effort to procure the highest offer. Seawind Realty provides expertise with proven results. We have a combined 40 years experience in the Palm Beaches real estate market. Selling a property in today's marketing environment requires a clear understanding of not only what buyers are looking for, but the knowledge and expertise on how to drive prospective buyers to your home. We make it a priority to be honest and upfront regarding your home’s value. We don’t always tell you what you want to hear but we always tell you what you need to know.
Here is an outline of the steps we take in the process of listing your home for sale in South Florida:
• We will meet with you personally to discuss your motivation for selling and your expectations on price.
• Complete a walk through of your home
• Make recommendations on staging, deferred maintenance and improvements for a higher sales price.
• Review current comparable market analysis for properties that have sold in the past 6 months
• Review our Marketing Plan in detail and set a schedule of tasks moving forward
• Review and execute our Listing Agreement
• Answer any and all questions you may have about the process
When it comes to negotiating a purchase offer, we'll make sure that you fully understand the terms and conditions a buyer is offering. When considering an offer to purchase a seller must weigh more than just the price. Selling a home can be an emotional process and it is our only goal to insure you are confident in a successful outcome and can trust the results.
See our Seller's Guide to get your Free Home Evaluation, or contact us for a confidential meeting today.
See our Seller's Guide to get your Free Home Evaluation, or contact us to get connected with a Seller's Agent.